Delicious smoked salmon pate
Smoked salmon is one of life's luxuries, that is true. Did you know, however, that you can get packaged "scraps" of smoked salmon for far less than the full sliced kind. It's true! Whilst you cannot elegantly lay scraps over pieces of pumpernickel, you can scramble them into eggs or prepare this delicious smoked salmon pate. It takes seconds, is incredibly versatile – serve it for a simple breakfast or an elegant dinner or a rugged picnic – and totally delicious.
- Food processor
- 350 g Hot or cold smoked salmon
- 100 g Cream cheese
- 10 g Fresh dill chopped
- 1 T Capers chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Plenty of freshly ground pepper
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until they are completely blended.
- Taste and then add more lemon juice you would like to.
- Scrape out into a pretty bowl and serve with pumpernickel, plain rye, raw vegetables, or melba toast!
Does not get easier than that!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
If you would like to learn more about bread, click here to book a bread course.