Best hacks to eat more plants
From dry mixed herbs to vegetable stock powder to frozen mixed veg to tofu…..increase your weekly plant count easily and economically.
Mashed potatoes with tofu – seriously. Add tofu to mash. Nobody will even notice.
- 1 bunch Mashed potato
- 1 block Tofu plus one plant
- 1 tbs Dry mixed herbs plus another five or six plants
Scrambled eggs with dried mixed herbs – seriously. Add some dried mixed herbs to scrambled eggs. Easy!
- 1 bunch scrambled eggs
- 1 tbs dried mixed herbs plus five or six plants
Add frozen vegetables to just about anything.
- 1 any kind of soup – add frozen mixed veg plus three to four plants
- 1 any kind of stew – add frozen mixed veg plus three to four plants
- 1 scrambled eggs – add frozen mixed veg plus three to four plants
- 1 main meal – add frozen mixed veg plus three to four plants
Feeling chilly? Have instant vegetable broth rather than tea or coffee
- 1 cup vegetable broth made from good quality powder add six to nine plants depending on the brand
Need emergency plants? Keep a jar of roasted seeds on hand and add them to salads, smoothies, or just eat them
- a few handfuls sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds dry roasted in a pan
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!